Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us in writing to
P.S.E Pete Smith Electrical Services
5 Abbots Place
Stoke on Trent
or Email: email@example.com with the details within 30 days from the day the work was completed.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. Should this complaint be justified then the problem will be resolved within 14 days. Always taking into consideration the severity of the problem as safety is paramount.
3. If the complaint is found to be unjustified the customer will be notified in writing within 14 days.
4. If the customer still feels that a complaint is valid then he/she will be invited to a meeting to discuss the complaint and hopefully come to a mutual agreement.
5. If the complaint becomes unresolved and the customer still feels that a complaint is valid then he/she has the right to consult his/her legal advisors...